KONTAN.CO.ID - JAKARTA. The government is targeting the launch of the Indonesia Tourism Fund this year. The Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy, Sandiaga Uno, said that the Presidential Regulation (Perpres) for this Indonesia Tourism Fund is currently being worked on and is targeted to be completed in March this year. "Last week I just reported to the President (that the regulation) is in the process of finalization," said Sandiaga when met at the Marvest Kemenko Office, Wednesday (7/2).
Baca Juga: Government Debt Matures, Indonesia's Foreign Exchange Reserves Shrink in January 2024 Sandiaga said, in the initial stage, this Indonesia Tourism Fund will manage a fund of IDR 2 trillion. This initial funding will come from the government. Later, the Ministry of Finance will carry out budget reallocation.